High School Composit Team
Highlanders is a composite team providing an opportunity for students grades 9-12 to make new friends and compete in the Colorado High School Cycling League. The team recently moved under the Front Rangers umbrella with the goal of combining resources for further development of youth cycling.
- Natural progression for athletes that want to continue competition into high school.
- We encourage riders of all abilities to have fun, improve trail riding skills and learn a balanced approach to racing.
- Season runs late July – October. Practice Tuesday & Thursday 4:30-6:30
- Racing is highly encouraged but not a requirement.
Races are typically held in great locations like Leadville, Snomass, Eagle, Nathrop and Durango and provide a highly positive mountain biking experience for the team members.
- It is not required to be a member of Front Rangers also
- If already a Front Ranger: +$230
- $295 for Highlanders only
Additional Colorado High School Cycling League and race registration fees are still be determined for 2022 and will be in addition to the team registration.